Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My here-I-am-at-blogspot first post

And so it begins...
I've had a blog for about a year and half, just not this blog. I decided that when I was browsing my tags, that if my blog was made up exclusively of what I put in the "running" tag, it would actually be a pretty quality blog. I mean quality as in quality vs. quantity. This blog, recently created, is going to be a place for me to publish my more reflective posts. I have a tendancy to liveblog everything on my other blog. My plan is to publish my race recaps, training journal, reflections, that sort of thing on this blogspot.
This is my first post but I will have back-dated race recaps/reflections for thouroughness in documentation of my running journey.
A little about me? ok. I'm 23, I live in the suburbs of Chicago, I work there too, I prefer vanilla to chocolate, my favorite candy is M&Ms, I walk through my favorite shoes, I love to ride my bike, I went to school in New Orleans, I don't do well in cold, I still train and run in cold, I'm studying for the MCAT, I intend to go to medical school, I'm average height, I have a cat, I'm vegetarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment